Collection of personal information via cookies and disabling them
We use 'cookies' to store and find user information from time to time. A cookie is a very small text file that the server uses to operate the website that is sent to the user's browser and is stored on the user's computer’s hard disk. When you access the website, the company's computer reads the cookie in your browser, finds additional information on your computer, and provides services without using additional information such as ID.
Cookies identify your computer but they do not personally identify you. You also have choices regarding cookies. By changing your web browser's options, you have the option to accept all cookies, receive a notification when a cookie is installed, or reject all cookies.
We may automatically acquire user access data such as access to official sites for the following purposes.
- Usage behavior information Automatically generated information such as the user's website or application visit history, cookies, and log records
- Method of collection Automatically collected when a user visits or runs a website
- Purpose of collection For the purposes of improving services such as those on the website, and developing new services
Google Analytics (GA)
For website analysis and collection, we mainly use the tool below to collect and use information.
- Automatic collection when users visit/run web/app
- Google Analytics Terms of Service (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=ja)
How to disable cookies
1. For web browsers
1) Internet Explorer
Settings → Privacy and security → Cookies and other site data → Block third party cookies
- 1) Internet Explorer
2. For smartphone
1) Android phone
Google Settings → Advertising → Reset Advertising ID
Settings → Privacy → Ads → Limit Ad Tracking
- 1) Android phone